Why Do People Want To Write Guest Article?
- Writing a guest article means contributing to the community. Each one of us may have different skills and experiences, and we can chare them through guest writing.
- Besides contributing to the design community, guest writing also expands your authority and exposure. We will display the author info at the bottom of each article. Our readers can get to know your name through the author info section. It is a good way to build your profile or even your brand. With more than 8k of RSS readers, we believe you could also get new readers/subscribers from us.
- SEO. You could place a couple of links at your author profile section. They are “dofollow” links, which will build backlinks for your website/blog.
- Get Paid. We do pay our regular writers. The amount of money depends on the quality and length of the article.
Who Can Submit their content to MetroTwin Writer?
Anyone can submit!. No matter you are a web designer, developer, copywriter, freelancer, SEO expert or simply a blogger. But we would require you to submit your previous articles for us. If you don’t have any writing experience, we may ask you to write a simple topic to determine your writing skill.
Our main topic here is about web design and development. However, we do look for another type of articles such as freelancing tips, SEO advice, and social media. To make sure you understand our topics, here we list down the area of interests:-
- Showcase. Roundup and showcase articles for beautiful web design, wallpapers and etc.
- Tools. Useful tools or applications collection for web developers and designers.
- Tips/Tricks. Various tips/tricks including freelance advice, server management skills, WordPress tips and etc.
- CMS. Useful information or tutorials for customizing CMS such as WordPress or Joomla.
- SEO/social media. Tips and tutorials about Search Engine Optimization and social media that everyone should know.
- Tutorials. Original tutorials and step-by-step guides which cover various web design and development techniques. (WordPress, Jommla any many more)
- Other Tech/Gadgets Related Topics
- We have an editor to go through each submission and he will decide to approve or reject your work.
- The article must be original and must not be published elsewhere.
- The article must be within 1500-2000 words.
- Images must be within 500px.
- You must check and make sure you don’t have any grammar mistake before submit to us.
- No affiliate links are allowed in the content.
How To Apply?
To submit your article, just send us an Email using the contact form with a brief introduction such as your skill, profile, strength, and area of interests.
If you have any previous works or websites/blogs, please attach the links also.
Lastly, please tell us your idea/topic that you would like to write about. You are free to suggest your topic to us too.